Our focus during the months of September & October is for us to “Live Out Loud.” We’re already seeing such a great response in a lot of our young people. It was just a few weeks ago when we had two powerful events: our “Back to School Revival” and “Passion 4 Purpose.” These were two events with huge challenges…but the main challenge was for us to begin to live out these messages in our lives.
There are a lot of ways that you can begin to live out loud! Listed below are just a few:
- Begin reading your Bible daily.
- Begin to spend some time in prayer daily.
- Be part of a Bible Study (We currently have 3: And1, No Limit and the Frontlynaz…click on the “About Us” tab for more info)
- Start a Bible Study in your school
- Invite someone else to church…and if God leads you, take it a step forward and invite someone to have a relationship with Jesus.
- Find someone that can begin to help you out. Look at them like a mentor you can turn to spiritually.
- Find your place! We have a few different ministries that you can join today to find your place in what God has for your life: Worship Team (Exhaltation), Media/Fundraising/Events (Equipping) Hitting the Streets (Evangelism), Bible Studies/Ushering/Greeters (Establishing).